Bath bombs are the healthy and beauty sensation that has swept the nation. They have made their way onto the social medias of beauty gurus, onto the cover of lifestyle magazines, and more. Bath bombs take the relaxation of a nice bubble bath and add a fair bit of over-the-top theatrics to it. But they aren’t all for show.
Bath Bombs Come With Many Benefits
In actuality, many bath bombs come infused with essential oils and cleansers that can make your skin feel more refreshed and healthy. It’s the health and beauty aspect of bath bombs, that has created some interest in infusing them with cannabis oil. To learn more about Improbable Farmer click here.
Cannabis has been known to help treat skin inflammation, cleanse pores, and provide plenty of other medical benefits when applied topically. Soaking in a healthy dose of cannabis infused soaps can certainly offer no small amount of benefits for anyone.
So, if you are looking to add the therapeutic elements of cannabis to your own bath, here is how you can make your very own cannabis infused bath bombs from home in just a few hours!
The Ingredients List
There are a few basic materials that you will need to get started:
- Bath bomb molds of your choosing
- Medium sized mixing bowl
- Small glass container
- Mixing spoon.
- Baking soda = 4oz
- Corn starch = 2oz
- Citric acid = 2oz
- Epsom salt = 2oz
- Water = 1 1/2 tbsp
- Essential oil of your choosing (lavender is a great choice) = 1 tsp
- CBD or THC oil tincture = 1 tsp
- Food coloring
Step By Step Directions
The entire process, from start-to-finish, is going to take at least 3 hours. So you want to make sure you have set aside plenty of time to complete the project. Now that you have all of your necessary ingredients and equipment, let’s get started.
1) In your mixing bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients, and stir until thoroughly mixed.
2) Combine all of your wet ingredients (aside from coloring), in your small glass container.
3) Using a very slow and smooth motion, you want to stir your dry ingredients as you add your wet ingredients. Be careful not to mix too fast – slow and steady wins the race.
4) Add coloring and continue mixing gently.
5) Mix until the ingredients reach the consistency of wet beach sand. It should easily hold together if squeezed tightly in the hand.
6) Fill each half of your mold with the mixture. It should be packed evenly, but not too tightly.
7) Press the two halves of the mold together tightly and hold firm for 2-3 minutes.
8) Remove one half of the mold gently and allow the bath bombs to sit mold-side down for 30 minutes open. This allows the bath bombs to dry enough for removal.
9) Gently twist the bath bombs out of the mold fully, being careful not to break them.
10) Once you have removed the bath bombs, place them in a cool dry place for 2-3 hours, or even overnight, allowing them to dry out fully.
Making cannabis infused bath bombs is so easy, you’ll never
want to go to the beauty shop again! You can enjoy all of the health and beauty
benefits that cannabis brings, from the comfort of a nice warm bath. They even
make wonderful gifts for your friends and family! Now all you have to do is get